At New Level Academy, we deliver a uniquely tailored GCSE Programme in partnership with EDClass, an established virtual school. Students will come into our building and access their desired GCSE courses via online.
For our GCSE students, we have come up with a new and unique approach to learning to ensure their educational success.
Our innovative approach combines:
- The online setting, to encourage independent learning & provide access to vast amounts of resources.
- The physical setting, based within a small classroom to retain focus on the student & provide adequate support when needed.
What We Provide?
- A laptop
- A focused classroom setting
- A personal mentor for guidance & support
To see all the GCSEs available, follow the link: https://www.edclass.com/qualifications
NCFE Functional Skills
Alternative qualifications are essential to ensure that students of abilities have the same access to educational success.
- English & Mathematics Entry Level 1
- English & Mathematics Entry Level 2
- English & Mathematics Entry Level 3
- English & Mathematics Level 1
- English & Mathematics Level 2
- English Level 1 & 2
- English Entry Level 1, 2, 3
- Mathematics Entry Level 1, 2, 3
- Mathematics Level 1 & 2
About this qualification:
The purpose of Functional Skills English Entry Level qualifications are to demonstrate the ability at an appropriate level to read, write, speak, listen and communicate in English, and to apply this knowledge and these skills in familiar situations.
Who is it suitable for?
Functional Skills qualifications in English at Entry Level are ideal for learners wishing to develop practical, transferable skills in English in order to work confidently, effectively and independently in life. It is suitable for a wide range of individuals and is fundamental to the successful completion of various wider qualifications and frameworks, such as Foundation Learning.